Blomberg washing machine is not spinning, How to replace carbon brushes.
Here is a step by step guide of the process:
This video will show you how to replace Blomberg washing machine carbon brushes with a Selni motor, we are working on a Blomberg but this guide is good for most makes that have a Selni motor
If your Blomberg washing machine is not spinning or it is filling with water but the drum is not turning then it is a good chance that you Blomberg carbon brushes have worn out.
To take out a motor on a Blomberg washing machine might sound scary, but it’s a surprisingly easy to replace and then fit the carbon brushes.
- Remove the back panel.
- Then you need to remove the washing machine belt that is attached to the motor and drum pulley.
- You will now need to remove the bolts that attach the motor to the washing machine drum.
- Release the motor of the drum brackets or lugs, be careful it’s heavy.
- Next you need to remove the old Blomberg carbon brushes.
- You need to clean the armature up.
- fit new Blomberg carbon brushes according to the video instruction.