How to change and replace a washing machine pump on Bosch, Neff and Siemens.
Here is a step by step guide of the process:
This washing machine tutorial will show you what to do if the washing machine does not drain or empty the water out, this repair was done on a Bosch, Neff and Siemens type appliance.
After checking that the pump is faulty in our previous tutorials you will need to replace the old washing machine pump with a new one. Disconnect the appliance from the electricity supply by removing the plug. After checking that the pump is faulty in our previous tutorials you will need to replace the old washing machine pump with a new one.
- You have two ways that this can be done, you can replace from the bottom of the machine or you can take the front or back of depending on your model.
- Once you have gained access to the pump you will need to remove the hoses from the pump by undoing the clips, which will be one of two type jubilee type or clapped type.
- Disconnect the wires that are attached to the pump and take note of which terminals they came off. (Taking a photo is always a good way).
- You will need to remove the bolts or clips that hold the pump in place.
- You will need to follow previous steps to replace the new pump.
Grab the necessary parts and start repairing
Askoll Universal drain pump for washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers
Part number un51202
40W watt Askoll type M224 M231 XP or Plaset 49896
Washing Machine Drain Pump to fit Bosch, Siemens, Constructa, Balay
Our Part Number BS51121
Fits models below